Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What the FUCK is swag rap??? It sucks and I wish Jay-Z would declare death like he did to autotune!

Right about now, I am sick of the word "swag". What the fuck is that supposed to mean, hang out the muthafuckin' curtain? This is the sole reason I gave up on rap altogether. I mean, where's the real hip hop? Where's the concept? I rather hear people bitch at me about the  true shit instead of the same, crappy-ass, styleless punks who are desperate to shine without trying while us real heads are forced to hustle the dirt. When is going to end? Hopefully if the damn radio stations have enough guts to playback some Trae Tha Truth which they are too gutless and afraid to hear and to top it off, the rapper's new album only sold 2,800. I am calling this bullshit because usually my nigga Trae deserves more than 2,800 but the closed-minded morons are too busy strutting their gay-ass bodies to booty music and being brainwashed by the media. And as for swag, like Method Man said: FUCK SWAG! You can say that I have none and believe me, bitch, I don't need any. Rather to stay true to myself and refuse to follow you idiots' orders, I kept it me and will continue to do so...People tell me not to follow, people tell me to lead...so here I am, leading and riding on you fools. Jay-Z, since you killed "Autotune"...I would like to hear you kill swag as well. THE RADIO IS PLAYING SONGS I CANNOT FUCKING RELATE TO AND I'M TIRED OF IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment